A mobility parking permit can make going to new places a bit more enjoyable.Photo of a man in a wheelchair using a ramp to get into a mini van

If you are a New Zealander going overseas we can advise you to check whether you can use your mobility parking permit in the places you are visiting.

We are aware that some regions do recognise mobility parking permits from overseas. We advise you to contact the council(s) in the region(s) you are intending to visit. Alternatively, you can also apply for an overseas visitor's permit, which is recognised by all regions."