Change of details

Change of address

Contact your local branch of CCS Disability Action with your permit number and new address details.
Remember, if you are moving house put us on your list of change of address notifications.

Cancelling a permit

We need to cancel the permit if you are leaving the country, the permit holder has passed away or you no longer need the permit. 

Contact your local branch to advise us of the name, date of birth and permit number. Then either return or destroy the permit (e.g. cut in two with a pair of scissors).

To return the permit either:

Mobility Parking
CCS Disability Action
PO Box 272
Hamilton 3240